Which Super Hero are You?

Well life is finally going back to normal after the holidays. My husband went off to work this morning which gave me a chance to hop on the net and have a look around. While checking out Katie the Scrapbook Lady I noticed she had taken a superhero quiz.....This is a great quiz...Lots of Fun. If you have a spare 5 minutes give it a go for a laugh.. You simply answer the survey questions and it rates your superhero potential..... My results:
You are Superman
























Superman
95%
Supergirl
92%
Green Lantern
80%
Catwoman
80%
Wonder Woman
72%
Spider-Man
60%
Batman
55%
Robin
55%
The Flash
40%
Iron Man
40%
Hulk
35%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby