I'm back






I'm back.... Well we didn't quite make it camping. We set off with every intention of camping I promise. But this wicked storm kept following us so finally we gave in and stayed at a motel. Lucky for us! We sat inside and watched the river through great big glass doors and saw the trees bend and sway and the rain just kept on coming. It was huge!

I'm still adamant that we should of gone to Wivenhoe to fill the dam as it is now painfully obvious that the rain monster follows us where ever we go.

On a brighter note I love the circle of light produced on the rainsforest photos from my flash lighting up a droplet. So sometimes a photo taking mishap can be a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby