Heidi Swapp is Pregnant

WoW! I just heard the news! Heidi Swapp is pregnant with number Five and number Four is only 11 months old. I can't imagine how she does it! Having Four kids already, running a business, designing...... I'm flat out with two kids. So our congratulations and warmest wishes, those of scrubbie and I!

I have just gone back to work but I have to say I am very lucky. My boss is the best! I am able to go to the office when it suits me for as long as I need to or as long as I have available and then I go home. I can also work from home if I need to which is a godsend. My scrubbie works at home so during the school holidays we've been swapping looking after the kids while the other works....... But I gotta say I can't wait for school to go back! Just to get my routine back. Although I have enjoyed the summer with the kids. Summer is my favourite time of year, so many wonderful photo's to scrapbook. We've been using the local lagoon alot this summer, which was one of my new years resolutions; to use more of the free facilities our town has to offer.(This is the link to my home tome web site: http://www.redcliffe.qld.gov.au/) Our council installed a very large pool, on some reclaimed land on the foreshore, that is landscaped more like a lagoon with bar-b-que areas, public toilets and a kiddie pool as well as a playground and the best thing is.... IT'S FREE!!! It's very beautiful and because its on the beach you get those fabulous sea breezes without the sea lice and jelly fish...not to mention sharks! It has been wonderful but I will be happy to get things back to normal. This year my eldest starts grade 1. He's going to be a big grown up schoolie. He's been so excited about getting his uniform and his books. But I just know I'm gonna cry! I'm planning that layout very carefully! I saw a great idea in a magazine where the designer applied dimensional magic to just the subject of the photo and it made the little boy really jump out of the photo. I might give that a try. I'd love to see any layouts from other scrappers of their "First day of School" Designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby