Storing Your Embellishments

I have been going through all the stuff at my Mum's place again and found an old fishing tackle box she used to use for her sewing stuff....... which naturally got me thinking. And of course I have converted it into my latest storage device for all (sorry make that most of) my embellishments. The best thing is when I go to scrap at someone else's place I don't have to limit myself to the number of embellishments I take with me..... It's easy to search through because of the way the little compartments fold out. So all in all I'm very happy with my latest storage device!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby