Free Transparency supplies.

If you've been reading these posts you know that I LOVE FREE! I'm always looking at everything that comes into my life and evaluating it's worthiness as a scrapbooking supply. Well as I mentioned previously Christmas bought alot of free supplies my way due to the paper, cards and ribbon, and also the packaging the toys came in.

My tip for avid scrapers wanting to save money is to check out all the packaging that comes into your life as many of them contain a clear plastic window. You can open the box up and remove this window and use it as you would a transparency.

Or sometimes the combination of cardboard and clear plastic are a great shape and you can simply paint the cardboard and place it over a photograph like you would a picture frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby