2 Peas Monday Challeng: What do you want your life to be like in 10 years time?

Ah another interesting challenge from the 2 Peas board..... As I sit and I think I can only imagine one thing I want to be different in 10 years time. My house! I want to own my own home by then. At the moment we're renting. I recently gave up full time work to spend some time with the kids. To be there for school activities and volunteer at my son's school this year. You know be a full-time Mummy! This naturally has had an impact on our income. We are continueing to rent though because it's not as stressful as trying to buy on only one income. So not owning a house has been put on hold for that reason. But I'd definitely like to have my own home by then.

And if I do get a bigger house I'd love another baby.... There I said it! Despite the fact that my children didn't let me sleep through the night until they were around two years of age I'd still like another..... hmm we'll see.. getting towards the end of my child bearing years but fingers crossed all going well???

So in ten years time where do I want my life to be? Well I'd like the relationship with my kids to be as loving as it is now. (Which may be asking a bit much of a 15 year old boy and a 12 year old girl). I want to be scrapbooking and making memories for them, travel a little maybe discover new places with them? Laugh with them ALOT!

And lastly but certainly not leastly I'd like to be celebrating my 22nd wedding anniversary with my DH. Maybe a renewal of our vows in Fiji? Ah Tahitti sounds nice (lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby