What's in a Name?

I saw a post on the 2 Peas Board to check out this site ..."How Many of Me?" at: http://www.howmanyofme.com/search/ and it's great fun.

Growing up there was only one other girl with my name... and she was named after me! So I was pretty much an original..... Now that I'm in my thirty's I occaisionally meet someone with my name but not very often.

So it was fun to see that there are 5,999 people in the U.S. with my first name. Statistically it's the 2397th most popular first name. (tied with 365 other first names). Go check it out and post me a comment if your name is completely original!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby