My Favourite Layout



My entry to be tomorrows Spotlighter on the 2 Peas Message Board would have to be this layout of my daughter. I love the composition of the layout, the colour scheme (I'm going through a real pink & orange combo phase at the moment) the papers used, the photo's (they're so like her!) and I even love all the craft knife work I did to cut the doodlebugs out of vellum (see swirly orange pieces on the corners of two of the photos). But most of all I love the saying I used "Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, so ever fresh and radiant possibility" (not sure where it's from but that's how I feel about my baby! I do ADORE her.... even when she's hidding her face and refusing to take anymore photos'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby