Heavy Metal Scrapbooking

I was just watching Craft TV Weekly and saw a webisode on using aluminium cans in your layout. I think this is a great idea but for any of you wanting to save time on the metal preparation check out my previous post and layout:

http://cheap-scrapbooking-ideas.blogspot.com/2006/10/baby-formula-tin-yields-scrapbooking.html

This will show you how I used the inside lid linning of my baby formula tins. You don't need to cut the can up or iron it flat! The metal is all prepared for you and in some cases has a pattern impressed into it.

I love what he's done with this idea though check it out: www.crafttvweekly.com

Comments

Deb D said…
I watch these webisodes too and saw what they did but hey...you were ahead of your time with your LO!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby