Well Mothers Day is Tomorrow

Hi everyone,
well tomorrow is mothers day. I hope you all have a great day with your mums or your kids or both! Lol.

We'll be having a very quiet day as DH is away at a conference this weekend. And as we're without the car and I'm not much of a walker we shan't be going far. Maybe just down to the beach for a picnic (it's only two blocks I think even I can manage that). Many years ago now BK (before kids) I went to Melbourne to see a friend of mine. Anyway I stayed with my husbands' brother while I was there and I was really shocked at what he thought walking distance was...... ESPECIALLY IN HEELS! OMG! My feet hurt after that!

So after raisin toast for breakfast and opening my presents.... I can't wait to see what DS bought me... DD spoiled the surprise by telling me he'd hid a necklace under his pillow for me! LOL! We've managed not to let him know she spoiled his surprise. And I know DD has made something she's really proud of! I think we'll go for a stroll down to the beach and the kids can have a play at the park there. Then we'll either have lunch there and stroll home again OR a picnic in the carport (if it's raining which is DD's favourite past-time lately). Then I think they can have an afternoon of DVD's so I can get some scrapbooking in.

So I hope you all have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby