My Brother My Hero


This layout is also 8 x 8 size and utilizing the Die Cuts With a View glitter 4 x 6 mat paper stack. To save here I have used papers from the range to create my titles. All the elements are made from paper including the embellishments. The only acceptance to this rule is the jewel in the centre of the flower. And because there isn't alot of room left on a 8x 8 if you use two photos I made all my journalling go around the outside edge of the page like a border. To add interest some of the elements are raised off the page. (yeah for pop dots)!

Comments

Deb D said…
Great idea making the elements from the range. You always know that the colours will go well. Great photos too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby