Voting on "My Girl" Title is still open.

I'd like to thank those of you who have taken the time to respond to my question. Most of the responses I've had have been via email direct to me and so far they agree with Nicola. The "MY" part of the title looks o.k.



It's nice to get comments and feedback sometimes... just so I know someone is reading me and I'm not just ranting to myself..lol



While I'm on the subject I'd like to commend all my commentors. From day one you've all been a very positive supportive bunch. I've read a few comments on other boards lately that are frankly rather mean.. . so thank you all for being so nice to me.



Now I'm looking for some feedback as to what topics you'd like to see covered on my blog and any suggestions of new video topics you'd like me to do. So anyone with any suggestions? If you'd like to email your thoughts feel free to do so at: cheapscrapbookingideas@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby