New range from Love Elsie

I LOVE the new range from "Love Elsie". I think she's outdone herself this time. My favourite is the embossed papers. I love texture in my work. I also love that embossed paper is back in vogue as it means I can emboss my own papers and for a truly original take on it I can chalk the raised section. I think I'll do a video on this technique as it's got me so excited. Of course the only down side is you're limited by what stencils you have but I have a few so I'm sure I can make some interesting designs. Also the kids rooms are a great source of supplies. I not only raid their play doh tool supplies for my paper clay embellishments but I also raid their stencils and craft supplies. That's where I found a bag of feathers for the latest layout I'm doing. (Picture coming soon... I just have to finish it!)..


Anyway here's a picture of those fantastic papers I was talking aboutthe as well as some chipboard from the same range.... I see lots of baking with the kids layouts and eating chocolate layouts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby