First Digital Layout


Well here it is my very first attempt at Digital Scrapbooking. I used the Scrapbook Max program for this one. It was VERY easy to use! I don't know how to do torn edges, inked edges and other interesting things like that but I was pretty happy with this as it was my very first attempt. After investigating the costs to print pages though I've come to the conclusion that this is only more economical if you're just keeping them in digital format.

For example a 12 x 12 layout was $3.99. And once you factor in the cost of your program, cost of supplies and other incidentals it's getting to be over $5.00 per page......... MMMmmm I'll have to keep looking into this! Maybe it's not so cheap after all.... Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby