Valentine Layouts

Have you thought about what you're doing for valentines day this year? I'd tell you all but as my DH reads my blog it would spoil the suprise so I'll let you know after the event. With Valentines Day coming up I thought I should do a valentines themed layout but didn't have a photo of my DH that I liked for the purpose (will have to take one on Valentines Day) so....... Here is a layout I did about my daughter's 1st Love. (I have blacked out the young man in questions' face as I don't have his mothers permission to use his photo on my site so I felt it would be unfair of me to show you his face.) I don't know if he's really her first love or not but what I do know is they're great friends and when they're playing together they only let one other person join their games (DD's best friend .. see ballet layouts).

I loved this free digi kit from Shabby Princess and couldn't wait to find a way to use it. I love all the kits that they put together at Shabby Princess! (Go to www.shabbyprincess.com and check them out!) I used the little envelope to hold my journalling and loved the little heart shaped paper for this purpose. This would be a lovely valentines day layout as the elements are all designed for valentines day and the muted colour scheme would go with so many photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby