Fun layout

This layout shows my kids painting one night. I didn't have any painting smocks so I cut up some shopping bags and laid out a plastic tablecloth and let the kids paint up a storm. These are the sorts of layouts I love doing. The ones that tell a story of their childhood for them. So if anything happened to me they'd have some explanations for the crazy things they did in their childhood.

One of the things I had the minster talk about at my mum's funeral was how she made everything fun. There was a laugh in everything! That's something I think is really important and I try to concentrate on for my kids. Teaching an enjoyment of life and a joy in the everyday mundane stuff is sometimes hard but lots of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby