Ballet Friends Layout

500 Scrapbooking Sketches

Get Your 500 Scrapbooking

Sketches Now... Click here!





This layout is very simple and very cheap. I only used one sheet of cardstock, A quater of a packet of $2 rub ons, One chipboard letter from a packet of 26 costing $3.95 and some packaging off a christmas present.
I have again blacked out the face of the child that isn't mine as i didn't have time to ask permisssion off her mother so I didn't want to risk it
This is darling daughter's best friend. They started ballet together at the beginning of last year and here they are in their matching little outfits.
When I was doing this layout I wanted to use the chipboard letter that I had but didn't have a patterned paper I liked. Then I remembered the packaging off the shower gel, moisturiser, bubble bath I got I think it was for Mother's Day? Anyway it was perfect. It was this simple strip of patterened cardstock still sticky on the back! The gift tag also came in handy as my journaling spot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby