My Article Featured on Helium

In an effort to share my passion with people, apart from this blog and the forum and my google group and posting on other forum boards, I also post articles on Helium. I'm very excited because today my article is featured.

This is the email I received:
Congratulations Kyra!

Thank you for your concerted effort to build and expand the Helium treasury of knowledge with your quality work. Your article about tips for becoming a scrapmiser shows insight, rich analysis, and reflects the highest standards for writing quality at Helium. Thank you for sharing your time and talents with Helium!

Take a look at today’s homepage, where your article is in the limelight! (www.helium.com). Tell friends and family too. Usually feature articles appear for one 24-hour period.


So if you'd like to see my article you'd better be quick..... go to : http://www.helium.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Scrap Miser!!! You go girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby