Heat Embossing Gun from the Hardware Store

Well I followed the advice of other scrapbookers and have purchased my heat gun. Yeah at last! I did purchase from the hardware store instead of the scrapbook store and have saved alot! At the scrapbook store you could expect to pay $61 but at the discount hardware I paid $26. My gun has two heat settings too as opposed to the one heat setting on the scrapbook store variety. The settings are 300 degrees and 600 degrees. I've been using the 300 degree heat setting as I thought I should be care full I didn't set things on fire. It works wonderfully.

So if you're looking to save money on your tools think outside the square a little. I'd also suggest posting your question on a forum as you'll get a great response from other scrapbookers and loads of suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby