Video coming!

For those of you looking out for my next video I can reveal that the topic will be making your own embellishments from paper clay. We've actually shot the footage but are waiting for more memory on our computer to edit and upload.

On the video I talk about how to make your paper clay and also give you a few examples of things you can do with your paperclay to create accents and embellishments for your scrapbook pages.

When I post the video I'll also post the recipe.

Now to my 'Girl Heaven Day' on Friday! It was great! I've actually completed a layout which I'll post in the next day or two. It was funny though. I was walking home from the hairdressers in a torrential downpour. I ended up saturated from the waist down.... I managed to keep my chest dry with my tiny umbrella because this was where I was holding my scrapbooking magazines that I'd taken with me to the hairdressers to read while waiting for the colour to process.

So after spending all that money on getting my hair done I then got home looking like a drowned rat because I had to protect my magazines.... lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby