So happy


Here's a layout I did for my beginners scrapbooking class.  This is a really simple but effective design. You can either cut the squares and cover the whole background or do as I have done and filll in the gaps around your photos with paper. I love this technique when I have papers I want to show off.   If you wanted to add more work to your page you could sew straight lines between the boxes from one side of the page to the other to form lines around all of the pieces of patterned paper.  This paper is from Imaginescence isn't it adorable? So appropriate if you have a new puppy in your life like us. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby