Been a while....

Hi Everyone, it's been a while since I posted. I've been so busy... lol... aren't we all!.... Now that I am working in the shop I have so much more scrapbooking to do! I am now doing two classes a month.. one is a beginners class and the other an intermediate class.  I have also started doing kits for the store which I'm enjoying immensely and I'm responsible for the challenge kits for the store so there's lots of layouts I've done.. but not shared with you... Sorry guys....... I'll start rectifying that tomorrow by uploading some of the layouts I've done for kits. Here's a layout I did for Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine hope you like it. I used a few techniques... I fussy cut the photo, use a TCW stencil with texture paste and made some flowers (don't i always? lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby