YouTube Great Free Resource

I totally love you tube and all the free video's it brings to my attention. Today, after attending sports day at school, I watched several clips on different products to see if I would like to own them :)

I think that if you are wanting to learn a technique or research a tool you definitely can't go past You Tube..... there's also my tutorials and videos up there if you're looking for inspiration. Lol

I love that all these free videos are available so if you're not feeeling well enough to scrapbook due to a winter chill (or your scrap space is freezing like mine in the garage lol) maybe you can learn about some scrapbooking techniques or new products instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby