Best Friends you & me

Here is the second canvas I did for my best friends mum and her best friend. (sorry it's sideways, something went wrong in the uploading and it wouldn't upload the right way round).

On this canvas I used the same elements and photos (more smaller photos) and of course more handmade photos, but this time I wanted it to look really different so they could choose the one they liked best.  I used the silver and pale background here as it makes the lady in grey fade into the background and the lady in pink really stand out (so the lady in grey really liked this layout best)..... and if you look at the other layout I did the opposite, making the lady in pink fade into the background and of course she chose that one as her favourite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby