Happy Birthday 2

Another blast from the past. This phot was taken on DS1's 2nd Birthday on his new bike his Uncle David and Aunty Nicky got him.  He was so tickled with this! So was daddy.... he didn't have to put it together LOL.

I saved on this layout by using cut outs from his birthday card to embellish the page. I also used plain papers and embossed them or cut them with scalloped scissors to make them more interesting. I only used the one patterned paper which I got in the "specials" section of the scrapbook store and only paid $0.90c for. I made tthe other paper elements on the page which saved me quite a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby