Wake Up - Layout



























This is the second layout I completed at the crop night. Again very simple backgrounds. I used the patterned papers only on the chipboard letters. The stickers were a find at a cheap shop and they have a velvety feel. The ruby hearts were in a bulk pack of bling as were the red flowers.

I love these photos (though they're very old now). Sometimes its best to wait to scrap certain photos until the perfect idea comes along.

The focus for this page is on the photos and the content. DD was trying desperately to wake DS who was napping on the couch one day. The journalling under each photo follows the progression of events from wake up.... wake up and kiss me..... Wake Up and pay me attention to WAKE UP and LOOK AT ME!

Simpler layouts can defiitely save you money as there isn't as much stuff on each page. While I was at the crop I was interested to notice the cost of items people were placing on their pages and one of the girls admited she shops for every page she does...... Wow that would get expensive.

I like buying in bulk to save money and I like the challenge of trying to find something in my stash to go with the photos... Sure it's easy to find the perfect papers and embellishments if you go shopping for every page but if you have to get creative with what you've got I think you stay challenged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby