9 weeks to go - preganancy update

Hi everyone, so for the delay in posts. I know I promised you some photos of things I've done for my house too... I'll get to that soon I promise!

I've been offline for a week (I put in last weeks posts as pre-timed posts) as I've been up at the hospital alot. I now have gestational diabetes, low iron, low blood pressure and some strange flashing lights things in my eyes which I have to go for an MRI for.... gosh I'll be happy when this baby arrives

Added to all that I have this impending sense of urgency to get everything done in preparation for this baby so whenever I'm upright I'm cleaning, painting sorting... etc (I hope that doesn't mean I'll go too early). DH is confused... I thought you were unwell and supposed to be resting?

So if you don't hear from me for a while you'll know why... otherwise I'll get to those photos for you as soon as I can....

Comments

Deb D said…
I will be praying that all goes well for you Kyra. Sounds like a bit of nesting happening there girl! You take it easy when you are able and look after you!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby