A Mother Daughter Moment.

I recently digitally scrapped this layout with photo's from my wedding. My mother gave me away at my wedding and she told her friends it was one of the proudest days' of her life! So this page was done to commemorate that. Sometimes I think you need to keep it simple! There are lots of beautiful mother daughter poems available out there but I think "A mother daughter moment" says it all.



I'm in the process of paper scrapping my wedding photos. The only problem I find is I keep wanting to go back and redo pages as my skill level increases. So pages I did a year ago no longer please me and I want to redo them very badly. At least with these digi pages that will be really easy to achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby