DS's first digi layout


Ta...da! Here is my Darling Son's first digiscrap layout of himself riding the train. This was a great day which he enjoyed immensely. This was his first outing with his new adopted nana and pop. Pop owns this train so Jordie was in heaven! Then he got onto my laptop and created this digiscrap layout of his day.

After trialing several different programs I bought the Scrapbook Max program and can highly recommend it. It's so easy to use even a five year old can do it! lol I didn't want a program I was going to have to learn alot about before I could start creating layouts I'd be happy with and the scrapbook max program has certainly fitted that bill! I also didn't want to spend a fortune and again the scrapbook max program fit the bill. But do check it out for yourself to see if it's right for you. In fact click on the link on my site and try the free version before you make any decisions. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby