Free Digital Scrapbooking Software


Well as you all know I prefer to get stuff for FREE whenever I can and during my research of digital scrapbooking programs I came across this fantastic resource at scrapbookflair. (http://www.scrapbookflair.com/) The scrapbooking software is free and they provide you with free templates, free backgrounds and free embellishments. WOW!

The above is a layout I produced in 3 minutes using a template provided with the scrapbookflair software. This was the very first layout I did using the software and I think it turned out pretty well. I was really impressed with how easy this was to use. I opened the program up and just followed the prompts. There was no searching, no need to use the help function. Though there is heaps of that available as they have a help button as well as tips that pop up and an online community. I've actually uploaded this page to that site to get votes....lol I'm off now to try making a page from scratch and we'll see how it goes. I also really like that you can print your layouts through their site but I'm not sure I can recommend that option as particularly "miserly" just yet as I have't looked into it too much.

I'm actually supposed to go to my girlfriends' house to do some scrapbooking this evening and I think I might just take my laptop and do some digiscrap instead of traditional. I'm loving how quickly I flying through my layouts. It's also easier than trying to pack all the tools and supplies I may need and then lugging them up and down her stairs...... lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby