Quirky DD Photo Shoot with Pop

This is a layout I just completed about my DD. She posed for this photo when she went to feed the ducks with Pop one day. I'm very lucky. Pop is an excellent photographer so I get some really excellent photos to scrapbook.
Here I used papers from my stash and multiple photos (the small ones on the left are all sections of the large photo) to fill the space. The paper flower is from my K and Co Pad of flowers.
For the photo corner I used off cuts of the background cardstock. Cut it to shape. Inked the edge lightly and then used kindy glitz (which I also used around each flower on the paper flower) and attached it with pop dots.
The title was a large chipboard letter which I inked and an inkadoo stamp on the background cardstock. Which I then cut around and cut off the first letter and then applied to the layout with pop dots.
The journalling was done straight on the page with a scrapbook suitable pen.

I had lots of background paper available to make my title and photo corner because I traced around all the elements and then cut out this cardstock that would be hidden under layers. Always remember if you do this to allow a border to stick your upper layers to.



Comments

Deb D said…
Great photo of DD. I love the photo strip down the side too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby