Paparazzo el Jordan

To keep myself calm this morning waiting to go for my amnio appointment I did a little digital scrapbooking. I found cutting things up a little dangerous with my hands shaking so much.
So here is a layout I completed of my DS. I'm not 100% sure of the italian but if anyone can guide me on that.........
I like the idea of journal strips like this as it gives you a great way to use up your plain paper stash for your traditional scapbooking.
This gorgeous kit is from the Shabby Shoppe. shabbyprincess.com

Comments

Deb D said…
Oh me too...I'm a big fan of journalling in strips. Love your colours on this one too. Can't help you with the Italian - hope it says something nice LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby