School Dance Layout

Here is a layout I did of my DS's school dance. I love this type of title to do with the surrounds of chipboard letters as it is a relatively cheap title and really easy to co-ordinate with your layout with the use of paints. (This one is digital though) This is another free kit I used by Michelle Underwood called MUnderwood Family Fun Page Kit. (Michelle Underwood/diddlyscraps.com).

I love to use a kit when I digi scrap because it's easier to put a page together with all the elements matching. This particular kit is a really amazing kit because you get lots of papers and loads of embellishments and an alphabet. When I do paper scrapbooking I very rarely get the opportunity to use a kit like this because in paper form it's too expensive so I really enjoy this sort of opportunity. I think this is a very simple layout that could be copied easily. If you're looking for a way to use some ribbons this is a great example of how to use four different ribbons on the one layout.

I'm hoping there'll be time for me to do some traditional scrapbooking this evening... All depends what time the kids go to sleep...lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby