Paper Crafts Festival - Report

Sorry guys I just realised I didn't give you the lowdown on the papercrafts festival I attended on Saturday. So it was a smaller festival than last year. Not many stalls, but those that were there were larger than in the past. So that was nice. It made it easier to move around. There weren't that many demonstrations on at the stalls this year either.

The shopping was great! There were alot of bargains. The standout products for me were the 12 x 12 Bella Chipboard sheets (flowers and swirls) for $2.00 AND the K and Co paper packs, specifically the 'punch out flower' pads. These weren't that cheap expecially at $26.95 but they are beautiful! (My best scrap buddy bought one of these. I'm so jealous). The only other product that caught my attention was the new stitching punches.

Anyway we had a ball!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby