Just Another Day at the Park

I love this layout..... Not for the papers and embellishments and general layout but for the memory it keeps. My cousin David and his wife are very important in my children's lives and my DS started the tradition of calling Uncle David..... Aunty David...



I thinks it's so cute (David not so much! lol) and will be sad when they've outgrown this phase. but this page will always be here to remind them. It also records how differently DS and DD are which is showcased by their different attitudes to swinging. DS doesn't want to be pushed at all. Whereas DD can't go high enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby