LOVE Layout




Here's my latest paper scrapped project.
I made the word love and used a heart as the "O". I first inked these chipboard letters with my ink pads. The letters then had dimensional magic added and the heart was covered in glitter before being covered in dimensional magic. (I always paint or ink a chipboard piece before glittering as this cuts down on the amount of glitter I need to use.)
The circles were cut from beautiful patterned papers I got off my sister-in-law who aquired them from cost-co. They worked out to be 33c a sheet and I have used less than a quater of each sheet. The rub-on was off a sheet from "Me and My Big ideas" which I got at K-Mart for under $5.00. The saying: The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed the mother, never. a mother is something abolutely new. -Rajneesh-
I love that saying! I used my computer to write this saying on a clear label we used at my last workplace. So it didn't cost me anything. The flowers were aquired cheaply at a show and the buttons in the centre were left overs from another project and cost $2.99 for the sheet.

Comments

Miche said…
i really like this layout :o) it looks like something you'd tear out of the once upon a time book. that is such a sweet book. the playfulness of the layout!

what a great page and thanks for the tip on the glitter :o)
Anonymous said…
Lovely layout and photo too!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby