Mothers love you Unconditionally

This is a layout that I did using a few strips of patterned paper (left overs) and lots of Kaisercraft flowers and bling.  I stamped my title and then using chalks coloured it in.  Stamping a title is a very cheap way to do your title.

I love this photo. We had them taken at the local shops last mothers day.  The shopping centre took the photos and gave them to us free if we had shopped in the centre. When I sat the kids up to do the photo baby girl (DD2) didn't want to sit without me so I had to get in on the shot. But it is nice to now have a Mothers day photo!

Comments

sundownerin said…
great!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby