love

Diecuts With A View 12 by 12 Citrus Solid CoordinatesDiecuts With A View Citrus Premium Mat StackPROVO CRAFT Well Décor & More\ Cricut Wall Decor Shape Cartridge Martha Stewart Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Lace Heart

Love is a layout I put together using DCWV paper /citrus stack 8 x 8 and of course my cricuit cartridge wall decore and more. Are you noticing a pattern here? LOL. I do get a bit of over use on a product or technique if it becomes a favourite.  Sorry guys...  anyway: I also used the martha stewart lace hearts border punch. Everyone is dressed to match because we were going to an event that was themed red so when we got home I took advantage of this and got some photos done so I could use these papers. Which just goes to show how obsessed I am about my scrapbooking LOL! Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby