So Tweet





This is a canvas I made using the beautiful papers from Melissa Frances. I had bits left over from a class I did so I used them to make the flowers and then I used two different papers from the range to create my background. The dot bazzill was also left over from the same class.  I love these sorts of chabby chic projects. I hand stitched a word in the title. (this is so easy to do and a cheaper option for titles). I used left over thickers for the other word in my title (So) and then I hand stitched the banner. I used the banner from the paper (which I cut out and popped up using pop dots) as a template for the other banner which I cut out of a different co-ordinating paper to add more flags to the page than just those on the background paper.

I saved on this project by stitching my title, using scraps whereever possible and making my own flowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby