Magazines

Australian Scrapbook Ideas 12


Hey everyone,

For those of you who have followed me for a long time you will know I don't buy many magazines. You'll also know that my favourite magazine to buy was an english publication because of all the free stuff you got with your magazine.... Well you'll be pleased to know there is an Australian Magazine now that has taken first place in my preferred to buy list. It's called Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine. I love it because when you buy the magazine you get either some free papers, or stamps or some other totally cool freebie with your magazine. The other thing I love is the magazine is filled with layouts and a list of materials on those layouts and then instructions on how to create the layout. Which I think is really cool as it gives you step by step how you can recreate it.... PLUS and here's a really big bonus it's not overflowing with Ads like alot of the magazines are now. 
Don't get me wrong I like a few ads for new products etc but lately some of the magazines have felt like the whole thing was an add with very little content.

So check it out at your newsagent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby