Family: You and Me For Keeps


Hi Everyone, hope you all had a great new years. We had a fun night thanks to some good friends of ours. We had Pizza and a few drinks outside under the fairty lights and lanterns in front of our fire before heading inside and playing pictionary on the Wii. This was alot of fun and the kids had a ball. Then it was back to the the backyard where we watched the scarborough fireworks go off.  A lovely simple evening with lots of laughs and not driving and no crowds of people.. Perfect!

Here is a layout I did of one of the many photos of our wedding vow renewal. We got so many fabulous photos of this day I've been doing lots and lots of layouts and canvas beyond the page projects.  I got the paper I used for my background when it was on special as it's been sitting in the shop for a while and the calendar journal spot was also on special so I felt I could lash out a little and use the crochet piece and the prima flower.  The title is one I punched out a long time ago using a friends cuttlebug and the alphabet she had (not sure what it's called). The chipboard swirl is a Bella one covered in glitter paper.

This layout was a little expensive for me @ around $7 but I do have lots of left over stickers, journal spots and red flowers and a couple of prima flowers to use on other projects. I could of saved by making the flowers and replacing the crochet piece with a paper one or if you're handy crocheting one yourself.... I cannot crochet (despite my mother and mother-in-law's best efforts too).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby