retreat weekend layout - Cute as a bug

O.K here is the final layout I did on my retreat weekend and I have to say it's my favourite. I love the sewing! Which my new scrap buddy sharon did for me (those of you who know me know that sewing machines don't like me ... hence the reason I don't have much sewing on my pages). The ways I saved on this page... I used ribbon and stitching as my background... I also stamped onto the page and then stamped and embossed onto my chipboard letters to make them seem different to the last time I used them ( on JOY). oooh I also saved on the journaling page as this was on a discount rack as you only got a few as someone had opened the packet before so instead of $11 I paid $3. Also the little lady bugs were a find at a discount store $2 for a packet of 10. It is a fairly busy layout but I like it anyway! I also saved by sewing elements to the page rather than glueing them. (ie. the journalling page and the ribbons). As well as being practical and saving me money it creates another dimension to my page.












Comments

Anne P said…
Love this LO Kyra, it is busy but that makes it great too. Love all the elements you have on this one.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby