retreat weekend layout - So Sweet


I really love this layout too! It's so simple and cheap as I haven't used much but I think it's very effective. I have a sheet of cardstock for my background and two patterned papers from the DCWV Nana's Nursery range. I used a fiskars border punch on one (courtesy of the daisy chain scrapbook tools supply) and cut out pieces of another and layered them onto the first with foam tape. I love that the embellishments on this page are all just pieces of the patterned paper cut out and layered on top. If you wanted to make them stand out even more you could cover them with dimensional magic.
I then used the store cuttlebug to cut out the swirls and swirly heart from one of the papers and after stamping a journalling square on some scrap paper I attached it using a pin as these were on special at the front counter.
The letters from the "Sweet" was my lash out spend here. The glittery thickers were I think $9? for the packet.
I also used the retreat's computer to print a saying on clear acetate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby