Valentines Day Presents?

So have you put your order in for your Valentines Day Present? I have the joy of combining Valentines Day (14th Feb) with my Wedding Anniversary (10th Feb) and getting one big present or opting for two small presents. This year I have combined the two and have put an order in for scrapbooking tools.... Very Romantic I know.... if you're a true scrapaholic like me this does rock your world... if not you'll find it odd...LOL

Anyway ... what did I request? Well I've requested two Kaiser Stamps (clear ones) and the acrylic blocks to hold these stamps as well as a fiskars punch (border punch + embossing).....

I'll show you a photo of my goodies when I receive them all!

Valentines day is a great opportunity to make a card as it's a way of showing your love. I'd love to see some of your ideas... email me a photo at: cheapscrapbookingideas@yahoo.com and I'll post them up for all to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby