Off the Page Projects for around the home - Living Area

Here are some photo's of the off the page projects I recently completed for around my home. These items are all in my living area. For those who have been reading me for a while you'll remember the artworks I completed for this area to match the cushion and the colour scheme is bronze,black, silver, white.

This first item is a paper towel holder which I painted silver and then created a bronze topper for it using a piece of chipboard I decorated.

Next is this folder "Family Organizer". I got so sick of all the pieces of paper I had to hang onto for each member of the family like the dancing newsletter for my daughter outlining the concert information etc etc etc.... so I created this folder with a section for everyone... Now every piece of paper has a place be that bin or organiser or bills folder.



















I then altered a letter holder to make it match my colour scheme this was a simple case of painting it with acrylic paint and then adding the chipboard element (gotta love bella chipboard! it's cheap and has some great designs). And the final piece is this address book which I altered to match the them by adding white and silver accents to it including this chipboard monogram letter which I painted silver.


As my lounge, dinning and kitchen are the size of an average family room you can actually see all of these elements in the same space. I also altered a couple of pots with plants in them to match the colour scheme (one bronze and one bronze and black).

I actually love the options available now that scrapbooking has come to town for decorating items and changing or altering them t suit your colour scheme... Once upon a time if you wanted to alter things you had bought to make them match an unusual colour scheme you had a pretty difficult time as there just weren't the products available that scrapbooking has now made available.....

Can't wait to show you my off the page projects for the baby's room!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby