beyond the page projects for the nursery.

Beyond the Page Projects are alot of fun and let you bring your passion for scrapbooking out of your albums and into your home.

I love the "original" feel they give to your decorating.

I don't have alot to spend on decorating my home so I enjoy altering old items to save money.


Here are the projects I have completed for the nursery. First is this adorable Kaiser "BABY" sign which I did using the same elements I've used on the mini canvases (for the baby's name). I had a few Kaiser Teddy Bears so I kept one aside to make the "sleeping" sign"



































Then I used the remaining two Kaiser Teddy Bears decorated them the same and attached to the front of the Lowboy I purchased (and spent ages painting!)

You can see from these photo's that not only did I paint the outside but also the inside..... that was my cunning plan so I could add these cute teddy bears on each shelf. Using a simple stencil I purchased from Crazy Clarks.





























Now I know I've shown you the lamp that the kids helped me paint but here' s the finished product with the completed lampshade.

Comments

irinka said…
very cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby