The Santa Photo - Red Christmas Layout






Well as you can see here is another layout I did of the annual Christmas Photo with Santa. This is from 2006. Here I used "Merry Christmas" and a Teddy Bear that I cut off a lovely christmas card I received. The papers all came in a bulk pack. The chipboard sticker (SANTA, I love Santa) is from the Kand Co range which I got on special. My journalling block is torn from a notebook. So on this layout I saved by using an embellishment and title off a Christmas card, using papers from a bulk pack and using notepaper for my journalling. The background page (white) came in an album as one of the pages for it. So I saved in alot of ways on this layout. I used the inking around the edges to tie everything together.
I have been feeling better lately. The morning or should I say "all day" sickness has gone away at last! So I'm powering through some projects to get ready for when the baby comes and I'm too tired to scrap for a while!

Comments

Deb D said…
Glad to hear you are feeling better and getting into scrapping. I saw some of that red paper - the flourish looking one used today to make a wedding card....looks good for Christmas too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby