The Mat Stack - Save money on Paper



I picked up these Mat Stacks at my local Big W. You can see from the front that they are filled with gorgeous glittery papers. I think these are a great resource for your backgrounds especially with the current styles of layouts these will work perfectly. If current styles dictated a completely covered in one large 12 x 12 patterned paper then this wouldn't work.

They do sell these in 12 x 12 stacks for $20.93 each but I felt that this was a better option as each of these only cost $8.95 and you get four sheets of each pattern so you could almost cover a 12 x 12 page. The bit I like is I bought three stacks for only $4 more than I would of paid for one 12 x 12 pack.

I can't wait tohave sometime to scrapbook with these.... yummm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby