Pelican Feeding Time Layout $1.81

Here's a really cheap layout that's also really easy to do.

Letter Stickers $0.11
Cardstock & Acetate $1.00
Tag = Free on my new Pjamas
Paint & Ink & Adhesive $0.50
Circle Stickers $0.20

Total $1.81

By purchasing in bulk I have saved ALOT! Also shopping at the thrift shops really paid off!

This is a great example of how a cheap layout doesn't have to look cheap. The acetate overlay is usually an expensive supply. I actually bought a few packets of these with the background cardboard from my local thrift shop. They were on special so I bought a few. The cardstock and acetate worked out to be $1 a layout. So keep an eye on your local thrift shop. This means trolling through them every week as specials like this don't last long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby