2 Peas Wed Blog: Share your fave beauty tip

2 Peas Wed Blogger Challenge: Share your fave beauty tip with the rest of us...

I'm not very good with keeping up my beauty routines. If I have an hour of time to spend on me I'd prefer to spend it scrapbooking than cleansing toning etc...

BUT I have found that as I enter my 37th year that a little maintenance is now becoming necessary so......... I will have a shower (cleanse in the shower) get out tone then put on a face mask (choose one that doesn't dry hard!) then I'll sit down to do some scrapbooking. If it's not too cold I'll sometimes also put in a conditioning treatment in my hair, wrap in cling film and then a towel or hat (I have a towelling hat specially for this) so while I'm really treating myself (to some serious scrapbooking time) I can also do some maintenance!

I have found though that my juice is having a remarkable effect on my skin. (My husband and I started drinking Mona Vie a couple of months ago and he has lost 6kilos or around 13.2 pounds and I have had alot clearer skin. I read somewhere that Angelina Jolie was drinking it to help stop the ageing process so thought I'd give it a go. I have alot more energy than before, have lost a little weight {I didn't need to lose much in the first place so that was just a nice bonus} and my skin is now breakout free! If you want more info on this you can check it out at our site: www.mymonavie.com/scottpatterson )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hop of Kith and Kin Stamp Co Design Team

Ever sit down to scrapbook and you’re faced with this?

50 Ideas to Get Organized and Enjoy Your Scrapbooking Hobby